NutriSource Woodlands Select Recipe Grain Free Dog Food is a scientifically formulated, easy-to-digest food. Real wild boar is the number one ingredient. Wild boar has a rich, wholesome taste dogs love and is a source of high quality protein that helps maintain muscle mass and strength. The blend of wild boar, turkey and carefully selected ingredients help balance essential nutrients necessary for health and well being for your furry friend. Feed with confidence knowing that you’re part of a family that loves your pets just as much as you do. Health begins here.
- NutriSource diets are packed with probiotics for superior microbial digestion. These probiotics, coated on the outside of the kibble, absorb quickly and therefore colonize faster to aid in digestion. Our diets also use a powerful prebiotic called BIO-MOS® that supports the intestinal tract in removing harmful pathogenic bacteria while feeding gut flora for optimal digestion.
- Their #1 ingredient is always a high-quality animal protein to build strong muscle and bones with naturally occurring glucosamine and chondroitin for strong joints. Carniking® L-carnitine (an amino acid) is supplemented to help metabolize fat to build lean bodies and strong hearts.
- NutriSource products feature Bioplex® trace minerals and Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to provide fundamental nutrients to support brain function, heart health, and healthy skin and coat. These ingredients also support inflammation reduction in the body.
- NutriSource diets contain a powerful antioxidant combination of Sel-Plex (a proprietary form of selenium yeast), DHA (Omega 3 fatty acid), and select fruits and vegetables to support proper oxidation at the cellular level.
- DL Methionine, Choline Chloride, and Taurine are key amino acids supplemented in NutriSource diets to nourish the heart as well as the pet’s whole body.
- NutriSource diets are scientifically formulated with a wide variety of digestible ingredients to allow for hassle-free rotation of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Family owned means NutriSource makes decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Daily Feeding Recommendations
Wild boar, turkey, turkey meal, menhaden fish meal, green lentils, red lentils, garbanzo beans, tapioca starch, sunflower oil, sunflower meal, chia seed, natural flavor, dried tomato pomace, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, choline chloride, DL methionine, calcium carbonate, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, preserved with tocopherols, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), yucca schidigera extract, taurine, preserved with citric acid, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, and dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
- Crude Protein 26% min
- Crude Fat 16% min
- Crude Fiber 7% max
- Moisture 10% max
- 3,920 kcal/kg
- 1,782 kcal/lb
- 430 kcal/cup